A customized speech delivers exactly what the client wants and the audience needs
Since 1985, Don Shapiro has pioneered the customization of inspirational speeches, seminars and training programs. To customize a program is not simply about finding things the audience can relate to. Customization means that the core content of a program is modified to address the specific situation, challenges, and goals of those in the audience.
When a speech is customized, it has the power to touch them in a very direct and specific way that can make a difference in their life.
Standard Speech, Seminar and Training Customization
- At least 10 people who will be in the audience are interviewed on the phone.
- Members of management and top officers are also interviewed on the phone to get additional perspective and to set goals about what they want the program to accomplish.
- Websites, written material, marketing materials, research and more are reviewed.
- All of this information is used to develop custom content for the program.
Advanced Speech, Seminar and Training Customization
There is an infinite level of customization possible depending on what the client wants to achieve and how serious the challenges they face. That’s because Don Shapiro is a consultant who knows how to conduct assessments and draw insights from them. The more that’s discovered, the more insights that can be found and converted into educational and inspiring messages during a program. This could include any or all of the following:
- Visit company headquarters and spend time with executives and key staff
- Visit operating facilities such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, restaurants, stores, service centers, etc.
- Travel with salespeople, regional managers, service technicians, etc.
- Interview prospects and customers on the phone or in-person
- Spend time with service people or other departments
- Conduct competitive intelligence, employee engagement surveys and other research
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the organization
Customized Inspirational Speeches Give Audiences What They Really Want
Don Shapiro’s inspirational speeches offer insights and perspective that help audiences to deal with their world in a better way. The more customized the speech, the more the audience will remember the message long after the program is over and apply what they learned on the job and in their life.