Don Shapiro takes audiences on an enlightened journey deeper into how we can better deal with anyone by raising our emotional intelligence
How do we improve our ability to work with others and make good things happen? We build a strong bridge of understanding between ourselves and others.
“Bridge of Understanding Builders” communicate effectively, build relationships, support team efforts, serve and sell customers better, act as a spark of inspiration, and help themselves and others through tough situations. While these abilities involve many different skills and knowledge, they all have one thing in common.
The foundation that supports our ability to do all of these well is emotional intelligence or EQ. The higher our EQ level, the more effectively we will deal with others, communicate effectively, and manage ourselves.
Don’s high energy, fun and interactive program will help your people understand what emotional intelligence is and how to raise their EQ level. His mix of humorous and personal stories, participation, exercises, and deep insights will keep your people engaged while helping them build their EQ.
What your people will learn
“Build A Bridge of Understanding” shares memorable ideas to help your people improve their professional and personal relationships. Don can cover from one to all of these EQ core competencies depending on your program length and whether you purpose is to create awareness or change attitudes and behavior.
- Gain greater awareness of your feelings so they can act as your guide
- Learn how to press the stop button when your emotions flare up and change your course
- Use empathy effectively by seeking to understand others without judgment or labels
- Find more choices and options than you knew existed to move past that overwhelmed “no way out” feeling so you can more easily adjust to change, difficult people, and emotional reactions
- Improve how you evaluate your choices so you can make better decisions
- Develop a growth minded, optimistic, “we’ll find a way” attitude to help you through adversity
- Know your big purpose – the why of your life – to guide choices and how you deal with people.
These easy to remember methods will help your people become more self-aware, better manage their emotions, develop better relationships, avoid misunderstandings, manage conflict, communicate better, be a better team worker, and a become a more effective leader.
Raising your people’s EQ level will help your people become more effective in all the ways they deal with others!
When Don Shapiro speaks, everyone learns, laughs and leaves inspired
Don has inspired hundreds of audiences in over 33 industries and sectors including non-profits and even those who work in the juvenile prison system. His memorable approach uses stories and examples to bring home core messages that people will remember for years. Your group will laugh, reflect, and deeply feel this message. They will be able to immediately apply these ideas the moment the speech ends.